Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
...... My only prediction is I won't follow swarm chat much.

Probably good for your health. Unfortunately, I'll be travelling and probably won't be able to contribute my sunshine. {About 10 minutes in someone needs to call for the backup QB for me.}

I predict a 14+ win. I thought we'd lose a close one to VT. But Fluke sucks. Pure and simple. I've got no respect for them as a football team; unless you think Army is better than us, we win this going away. We are going to pound them all day long. I expect they'll score 14-17, but we'll get a lot more.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Probably good for your health. Unfortunately, I'll be travelling and probably won't be able to contribute my sunshine. {About 10 minutes in someone needs to call for the backup QB for me.}

I predict a 14+ win. I thought we'd lose a close one to VT. But Fluke sucks. Pure and simple. I've got no respect for them as a football team; unless you think Army is better than us, we win this going away. We are going to pound them all day long. I expect they'll score 14-17, but we'll get a lot more.
Do you want me to say anything about CTR ?

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

I wonder who picked Duke to win by 14?:mad::rolleyes::vomit:

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I don't listen to country music but Eric Church is on The First Team on xm radio and just said he will bet everything the Duke not only covers but wins Saturday. And he's a UNC fan. Lol. My hate for country music just intensified!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Either Duke is dead in the water or they come out swinging. I think this is a game we win by 10 but just as easily lose. Hopefully we come out more fired up than we did at UVA. This really is a huge game for both us and them. We can't get caught looking ahead to next weekend.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Either Duke is dead in the water or they come out swinging. I think this is a game we win by 10 but just as easily lose. Hopefully we come out more fired up than we did at UVA. This really is a huge game for both us and them. We can't get caught looking ahead to next weekend.
Like the other games Duke will come out swinging but they will spin their wheels offensively and thus they will go down to their 7th straight defeat.;)

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I don't care what the weather will be, GT should beat duke
upload_2017-11-17_8-46-34.png

Should be perfect football weather.

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
IMO, Tech will win but it will not be easy. Cutcliffe will have some wrinkles in the first half that will take CTR until halftime to figure out. I also predict a blocked punt giving Duke 6. Tech will still persevere to win in the 4th. This team doesn't seem to have a killer instinct and plays too safe on D to turn a drive around with a pick 6. Predict Jackets take lead in 4th quarter and hold on 27-24. Eerily similar to VT.