Duke Game

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We've never been either. Looking forward to being there next week. Will be sitting with coaches families, but I have no idea where that's going to be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
This year especially, you should be able to get tickets easily. Unless their stadium renovations have changed access, you usually can sit about anywhere.

Not trying to denigrate their program because they have put a ton of money into old Wallace wade.

We usually do not play our best there, but need to turn it up 20 notches this game.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Fluke's secret advantage is the stadium is like playing in a morgue. Matches their program. Been there twice.

You can sit anywhere you want and should be able to get tickets ~$10 there or StubHub.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Dude. Not only can u walk in for free. U can literally jump the wall and spend a game on the sidelines. The place is a joke

Just go and have fun. Tickets are basically free

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
You can get tix on the street for about $10 a pop. The only time I’ve been they were actually kind of strict about moving seats but it doesn’t sound like others have had that experience so maybe my experience was the exception and not the rule. I know they’ve done several rounds of renovations in recent years but it’s not a hot ticket

stech81

Helluva Engineer
You can get tickets no problem sit most any place, but hard for the team to get up for a game there to much like a high school stadium crowd may be about 18,000 tops.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone know what happened to Duke? They started 4-0. Northwestern is a pretty good win. Have they had a rash of injuries? Or just getting beat?

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Once 4-0, Duke (4-6) dropped its sixth consecutive game. Four of the losses have come by a touchdown or less. Let's not let this become a Virginia type game.

Our D has gotten better but not getting turnovers.. Zero against against VT.