Does anyone know what the uniform will be next game?

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
True, so if you're gonna call it the white and gold game, then find a damn way to actually make it white vs gold.
I get it, but there’s no real logical reason to either wear game jerseys 3 days in a row and have to worry about laundry and getting clay stains out, or getting new practice tops for only 3 days. The games aren’t really meant to be a big spectacle anyway, considering they’re being played at 3:15 during weekday afternoons.

I get it, but there’s no real logical reason to either wear game jerseys 3 days in a row and have to worry about laundry and getting clay stains out, or getting new practice tops for only 3 days. The games aren’t really meant to be a big spectacle anyway, considering they’re being played at 3:15 during weekday afternoons.
Then don't call it the white and gold game. Just call it a scrimmage or open practice or whatever.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I wish the gray and gold was a constant in our lineup. They were extremely well done. I've stated before as my opinion that they were by far the best jerseys we have had in 30 years.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
The same uniform design with white instead of the grey would be awesome as well, especially if they matched the helmets and gold highlights on the uniform to the darker gold on the Wreck.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I wish the gray and gold was a constant in our lineup. They were extremely well done. I've stated before as my opinion that they were by far the best jerseys we have had in 30 years.
Sure. We’d probably ought to look into expanding our colors even more to account for other jerseys that look good. I played for the Tucker Lions as a kid. Those green jerseys were fabulous...we should look into adding that to our color scheme.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
The gray uniforms were not good. It did not look like Tech. I'll concede they were fine for a one-off and a special cause.

If we want to do unique and special non-traditional jerseys there are so many ways it can be done while staying within the brand and our colors.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The gray uniforms were not good. It did not look like Tech. I'll concede they were fine for a one-off and a special cause.

If we want to do unique and special non-traditional jerseys there are so many ways it can be done while staying within the brand and our colors.

I just feel we should of NEVER gone with navy in any way.

I wish we were Gold and White with a secondary color of the onyx grey.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Looking like Gold helmet with gold GT and navy facemask, white jersey (with navy numbers is my guess), gold pants