Does anyone know what the uniform will be next game?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
You know what? Maybe the head ball coach ought to simplify his uniform choices and get the guesswork out so the focus can be on playing the game. This uniform crap just gets in the way of everything. Get a standard home uniform, a standard away, and then focus on winning. Unless, of course, there is some sort of evidence that uniforms actually win games. I will await the evidence.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You know what? Maybe the head ball coach ought to simplify his uniform choices and get the guesswork out so the focus can be on playing the game. This uniform crap just gets in the way of everything. Get a standard home uniform, a standard away, and then focus on winning. Unless, of course, there is some sort of evidence that uniforms actually win games. I will await the evidence.

I think you are on to something here. That's what Ohio State and Bama do and it has paid tremendous dividends. You know what they are going to wear week in and week out. It seems to free their coaches up to spend time on other things.:pompous:

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow

If he didn't spend all his nights sewing numbers and instead watching Xs and Os then we might have won the big game right?!? But seriously, he doesn't do anything with the uniform besides maybe sign a form or something like that.

It's silly to say that they're distracting anyone or detracting from our game prep.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I highly doubt Collins and his staff are up brainstorming on uniforms. This is Adidas marketing and the kids love the different combos.
I think he has said in the past that he was involved with uniform design and choices. He bragged about Temple winning best looking uniforms last year. I would be very surprised if he didn’t have an big input. If we have a juice crew and they get graded/recognized for in game dancing, it’s not that big of a stretch that he is picking uniforms

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I think he has said in the past that he was involved with uniform design and choices. He bragged about Temple winning best looking uniforms last year. I would be very surprised if he didn’t have an big input. If we have a juice crew and they get graded/recognized for in game dancing, it’s not that big of a stretch that he is picking uniforms
Do you need to be reminded that GT wore G/W/B, G/B/B, and W/W/B last year. It’s not like this is the first time Tech has worn uniforms that aren’t considered standard. I’m sure CGC has some say in what is worn on Saturday’s, but I highly doubt it’s too far up on his priority list.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If they are blue, they are definitely not the same blue on the arms and whatever the hell that is underneath the jerseys. The whole uniform is ugly as hell.

YbIQ9y1.gif

I actually don't like them either. I just can't miss an opportunity to give you and sand1 sh*t.