Do we lose any coaches

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
This may have already been discussed but I didn’t see anything on the topic. As painful as this season is we all understand that it’s part of a huge change and rebuild. Does anyone believe that we will lose any coaches (fired or leave on their own) because of this season. This isn’t about Collins, I believe he is the right man for the job. This post is more about the coordinators and position coaches. Could this season cause someone like Brent Key to leave with the teams he’s been use to coaching on. Hopefully the higher level recruits understand what’s going on and can see through that to the future and continue to come and consider us in their top teams but we need to keep our best recruiters around. Would really hate to lose Key.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Maybe. I’m not a scheme expert, but I find it hard to believe in today’s game that you can only muster 8 yards on five drives. Players are responsible too, but I just don’t feel like they’re doing a very good job

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
This may have already been discussed but I didn’t see anything on the topic. As painful as this season is we all understand that it’s part of a huge change and rebuild. Does anyone believe that we will lose any coaches (fired or leave on their own) because of this season. This isn’t about Collins, I believe he is the right man for the job. This post is more about the coordinators and position coaches. Could this season cause someone like Brent Key to leave with the teams he’s been use to coaching on. Hopefully the higher level recruits understand what’s going on and can see through that to the future and continue to come and consider us in their top teams but we need to keep our best recruiters around. Would really hate to lose Key.

The best thing can happen is mass attrition

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

At this point, I don't think it matters that much based on what I see on the field. If they leave of their own accord, I can certainly understand it.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I hope so! Our talent may not be the best but it is far better than the results on the field. A rebuilding season should have at least 5-6 wins and a couple of conference wins. But the results to date are coaching related. The SEC has been littered with failed coaches who can recruit but dont know how to coach. The problem we have is CGC is learning on the job. So we don't even know if he can coach. Every game looks more and more like B*** L**** 2.0. Duke had us 38 to 3 before half time.

No we did not outplay them after that. That was all garbage time as Duke looked to get out of the game with no injuries after that. What a joke this coaching staff has turned the Jackets into so far this year. Freaking Duke just destroyed us! Those guys are not even good. There are no moral victory's to get out of today's performance

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

Because he understands that roster management matters.

Because he knows you have to recruit actual QBs.

Because he knows that you have to recruit more OL & DL than we have, and one of the best ways to do that is by playing big boy football attractive to more than academy, tulane & KSU wannabes.

Because he understands that D & ST are just as important (if not moreso when combined) than ypg rushing.