Did you go to a Tech home game this year.

If you didn’t, try and explain why.

• Total voters

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Missed first home game since moving back to ATL almost 2 decades ago. Missed the BG game at a National Horse Show (SWMBO was Reserve Amateur Champion at the WDAA).
Thankfully one of the ladies there noticed that I wore GT gear every day. So on Game day she tracked me down and opened up the restaurant/bar at the area and fired up the TV and Satellite so I could watch the game. :)

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Went to Miami game. Least amount of games I’ve been to since matriculating.

I will be buying 2 season tickets next year, heavily dependent on if we hire someone who will change the offensive approach.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Have a new son... It may be a year or two before we can go the three hundred-mile trip to a home game.

Come on, man. My son was born in July and came to his first game that Sept. He's made one game per year every year of his life (9 now).

Of course my 2-year-old hasn't been to one yet. I've failed him as a father. Financially harder with each new kid. 6 for a weekend in Atlanta gets expensive.

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
Really disappointing reading this thread. I get it for the young families with weekend athletic obligations.

Some of the most vocal on here about a coaching hire never go to games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Went to Miami game. Least amount of games I’ve been to since matriculating.

I will be buying 2 season tickets next year, heavily dependent on if we hire someone who will change the offensive approach.
Opposite for me. We always buy season tickets, and I fly in for a lot of the games, but I have no interest in watching Whisenhunt (sp?) coach the team. If they hire him, we won't be purchasing any more tickets.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Opposite for me. We always buy season tickets, and I fly in for a lot of the games, but I have no interest in watching Whisenhunt (sp?) coach the team. If they hire him, we won't be purchasing any more tickets.
I fly in also. The only thing I wish is game times were identified early so I wasn’t there at 9am for the occasional late game.

I don’t care who the coach is, I’m still showing up. There will be a day when I can’t any more.