Did you go to a Tech home game this year.

If you didn’t, try and explain why.

• Total voters

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Did not. My son was born in December, didn’t allow me to go to games this year. But I was a 12 year season ticket holder, but I didn’t renew my tickets because I wasn’t happy with the direction of the program. And I sent TS a message why.

I will most likely renew my season tickets next year, even if I can’t make most of the games give away my tickets to tech fans.

wgardiner3

Jolly Good Fellow
I have been going to games since 2008 when I was a freshman and have had season tickets since I graduated in 2012. We will not be renewing next year simply because we cannot make the majority of the games with our one year old and the travel required for work. Unfortunately, I missed the Miami game because I was flying to Abu Dhabi and had to leave the Virginia game at halftime because I had gotten back the night before and the jet lag caught up to me. The only other games we made were Alcorn St and Clemson which we had to leave early because of the heat and baby.

Texas_Wreck53

Georgia Tech Fan
This is the first year I haven’t made it back for a game. I live in Texas and I was planning on going back for myami but other obligations got in the way so had to skip. Crossing fingers we go to military or music city so I can go to the bowl.