Did you go to a Tech home game this year.

If you didn’t, try and explain why.

• Total voters

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Plans to attend this year fell through because of family weddings and an unforeseen hospital stay for a buddy the night before the UVA game. I may not have made a game this year but I made my first donation to the A-T FUND. And I am going in with several friends to get season tickets starting next year. We are doing it regardless of who our coach was or is.

My sister went to the Institute. I worked basketball camps under CPH while I got my undergrad from a D2 school in South Carolina. I don’t know if that makes me a sidewalk fan or not. But, I bleed white and gold. My GT car flags were waving in the wind proudly this past Sunday, as they have all season and will continue to through bowl season.

Up with the White & Gold, down with the red and black.

THWg!!!!!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
This is the first year in a long time I haven't made the trip back to Atlanta. Life just got in the way this year with my daughter having a softball tournament every saturday that we played. If I was in GA I still could have slipped away for a bit to get to a game but an 8 hour drive is to much to handle. I am going to try to make the bowl game if work will allow.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
We only miss home games for fall weddings and illness. No weddings this year, but unfortunately @GTpdm was in intensive care for most of September and had a long road back to good health after that. UVA was the only game we attended in full. Did a couple more for half the game and tailgate only for homecoming.

Looking forward to 2019 and hope to attend all the home games like we usually do.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I made it to two games this year. I try to get to at least 2. Miami, and went to Tampa for the USF game. I need to start meeting up with some of you GTSwarm friends so I have a reason to travel to more games. I only go to games if I can drag someone with me (i.e. dad, girlfriend, some other buddy), but I'd probably make I to 3-4 a year if I had some people to hangout with.

I have been to all but about 5 home games total since I was a freshman in 1962. I have experienced highs and lows, but I have loved every minute of watching CPJ football. There has certainly never been another 11 year period during that time that I have enjoyed more overall than the past 11. I just can't believe that it's over, and I HATE IT !!!!