DeVon hopes to transfer to Miami

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I surmise the delay didn't help JeT. His ankle probably tightened up on him.

I hope he is 100% for UNC

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw that live it looked bad. They did the same thing to smelter as well, may have been the same guy.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I was mighty suspicious of those plays. It happened at least twice to JT I'm almost certain. Looked intentional to me live but I wasn't certain....until looking at the replay. Thought it might be possible he rolled over due to momentum. The replay is apparent though. That was purely intentional and not caused by momentum. This needs to be addressed between staffs and by the league office and NCAA.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Wish everyone played with the grit Byerly showed yesterday. The refs let a lot of calls slide on Duke but nailed us any little thing they could and some stuff that wasn't. Really think GT needs to present to ACC and boycot these refs in the future. I wonder if Cutcliffe took them all to dinner last night.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I was mighty suspicious of those plays. It happened at least twice to JT I'm almost certain. Looked intentional to me live but I wasn't certain....until looking at the replay. Thought it might be possible he rolled over due to momentum. The replay is apparent though. That was purely intentional and not caused by momentum. This needs to be addressed between staffs and by the league office and NCAA.
This is UNNECESSARY roughness and should be called as such. Refs should have the authority to throw a flag for that kind of play. That was intentional and not necessary to bring runner down. He even gave an extra twist letting go. It should be reported if just to have it on record.