Design your worst case CFP final four

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
UGA, ND, Bama, OSU.

If UGA is gonna make the playoffs I hope they do it undefeated and I hope they lose the title game to a Mark Richt-coached Miami team. That would be perfect.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Georgia is making the playoffs no matter what unless Auburn or Tech beats them. They will get in with close loss to Bama. The committee showed us that today by putting them at #1. I do not want an undefeated #1 UGA team coming to Atlanta with 27,000 + fans. That’s a scary thought.
Well on the flip side, how sweet would it be to blast their asses back to reality when they’re thinking they’re going to the playoffs whether the win or lose to Bama.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Ugag and 3 other teams that only get in by some strange combination of late season upsets. If Ugag is in, then I want the 3 strongest opponents.

I understand the U hate, but doesn't anyone else see how Richt winning it all could really stick it to the muttnation?

Edit to add: the horrific flip side would be the Mutts over the Canes in the final.

Thread Win.

BuzzbaitGT

Georgia Tech Fan
Ugag and 3 other teams that only get in by some strange combination of late season upsets. If Ugag is in, then I want the 3 strongest opponents.

I understand the U hate, but doesn't anyone else see how Richt winning it all could really stick it to the muttnation?

Edit to add: the horrific flip side would be the Mutts over the Canes in the final.

Totally see how dwags would vent anguished howls if Richt were to lead daU to a championship over uga. But I have an admittedly personal bias against Canes fans. Prior to our home game against daU in 2014, I was outside the North stands for Tech's traditional pre-game festivities on the stairs (cheerleaders, dance team, band, etc.), when this crass U loser jumped into the area at the base of the stairs normally reserved for the cheerleaders. His wild gesticulations and in-your-face throwing up daU hand symbols into the face of assembled Tech fans finally provoked one of the good guys to end the interruption and allow Tech's pre-game festivities continue.

Fortunately, we won that game over the Canes. I find their fans insufferable -- capable of giving even classless dwag fans a run for their money.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Totally see how dwags would vent anguished howls if Richt were to lead daU to a championship over uga. But I have an admittedly personal bias against Canes fans. Prior to our home game against daU in 2014, I was outside the North stands for Tech's traditional pre-game festivities on the stairs (cheerleaders, dance team, band, etc.), when this crass U loser jumped into the area at the base of the stairs normally reserved for the cheerleaders. His wild gesticulations and in-your-face throwing up daU hand symbols into the face of assembled Tech fans finally provoked one of the good guys to end the interruption and allow Tech's pre-game festivities continue.

Fortunately, we won that game over the Canes. I find their fans insufferable -- capable of giving even classless dwag fans a run for their money.
I understand completely.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I HATE UGA but fact is Auburn won't beat them. The only way uga will lose is if someone can stop their running game and force them to pass.

I agree. As a life-long Tech fan, of course I want us to beat UGA and for anyone else, Auburn included, to beat them, too. But, as much as it pains me, I think the Dwags will go undefeated this year, at least until the SECC game, if not later. Smart is building a dynasty similar to Bama’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I agree. As a life-long Tech fan, of course I want us to beat UGA and for anyone else, Auburn included, to beat them, too. But, as much as it pains me, I think the Dwags will go undefeated this year, at least until the SECC game, if not later. Smart is building a dynasty similar to Bama’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean the team that went 8-5 (4-4) last year and has only played two FBS teams with a winning record this year?

Gotta give them credit, they're blowing out everyone they're playing...but why don't we hold off saying they're building a dynasty until they've actually won something.

Oddly enough, they haven't even played the next two best teams in their division this year (South Carolina and Kentucky)...everyone let that sink in for a second and it will show you how bad the SEC East is this year.

...side note, can't believe we lost to Tennessee........0-5 in conference....ugh

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Richt > Smart. I don't care how the season is going this year. I do think Fromm is the best QB they've had in a long while though which doesn't bode well for us.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Richt > Smart. I don't care how the season is going this year. I do think Fromm is the best QB they've had in a long while though which doesn't bode well for us.

I do not know if Richt > Smart, but I think we can all agree that he is not Smart.