Film Room Defensive Breakdown vs. Tennessee Pt. 1

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Who said he doesnt know anything else? Man u love to reply to put words in other peoples mouths

What i said and will repeatedly say is we will never have a good enough d consistently under roof due to what he chooses to run and the schemes he prefers. I know this because i studied what he ran at other schools. Its the same. And they had the same problems more years than not. Tfl l. Sacks. Ppd. 3rd down conversion

And his schemes simply will never product tfl. Many sacks. And will bend and break more than needed.

I will stick by my opinion. Which has been out there for years. His d scheme doesnt work in ncaa football anymore. It gets eaten up by modern passing trends

Its all talent. Lol. Ok man. Its the players. We clearly have bottom 1/3 d1 talent every year for 5 years. Lol
Agree 100% we don't run this scheme because of our talent lol. you need bama type talent to run what we do and be successful. History shows us that with Roofs defenses.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Will Muschamp anyone?
Agree 100% we don't run this scheme because of our talent lol. you need bama type talent to run what we do and be successful. History shows us that with Roofs defenses.
So Roof specifically chose a scheme he knows we don't have the talent to run? Hmmmm..... nice theory.