Defense regression

falconholic26

Banned
From what I’ve witness the last 4 weeks that the defense players have quit. I read that as they don’t believe in the coaching and they want a change

chunt42316

Georgia Tech Fan
Even if Thacker and button leave, who could they hire? They don't have the resources to go out and get somebody. Who really would want to come to this train wreck right now? I think they are stuck with what they got.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
I’m sure Thacker and burton will mutual agree two part ways from tech after the season. And also imagine the special team coach will also decide not to come back
Haha! No one “mutually agrees” to just leave. Yeah, let me just quit this dream job where I get paid A LOT of money. They get fired.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
From what I’ve witness the last 4 weeks that the defense players have quit. I read that as they don’t believe in the coaching and they want a change
This is the greatest transformation in the history of sports. We cant expect to be competitive for 17 or 18 years. Many of our best recruits haven’t even been born yet. Patience!

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Popovich, Burton, and Thacker are all on the hotseat to me, their responsible groups have gotteb worse.

jacketz212

Jolly Good Fellow
I see the group that silently lurks in the background has completely lost their patience. Please let them vent. They will come back on board when we stop playing poorly.
Yeah and bc that’s by the time the changes have been made.. so yeah you’re right if we’re going to state the obvious

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I see the group that silently lurks in the background has completely lost their patience. Please let them vent. They will come back on board when we stop playing poorly.
No worries. As long as the newcomers read, understand and follow the rules here they are just as welcome here as anybody else. This game no doubt raised eyebrows, and rightfully so, amongst all of us who follow GT FB.