Defense regression

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I am beginning to think Collins may not be the guy. What I have seen these last 2 games is atrocious. You cannot tell me we have worse talent that BC. However we are being outclassed by a first year coach. I have no idea what is going on defensively. BC is not a great offensive team yet we make them look like the KC Chiefs. Maybe Collins needs to take over the defense as it appears Thacker is in over his head.

VRTechFan

Georgia Tech Fan
I've bit my tongue and held my opinions throughout this season, but this is just terrible. I just can't watch this garbage anymore. Our defense is plain horrendous and this blame is on the coaches period. We either need better play calling or need a different DC. We've played two teams this season that has averaged below 4 ypc rushing and each team has gashed us. Something has to give.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We hired a defensive minded coach, yet we look worse each week. Thacker needs to go and collins needs to answer in this. I'm tired of the same excuses from collins, tired of him saying there is progress. If there is progress and it's not translating to game time that's on the coaches.