Dedrick Mills (updates, not necessarily bad news)

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
b/c I said I hope he has learned his lesson for being suspended twice for the SAME thing...

WOW..
No, this is just one example, I don't have the time or desire to cherry pick more examples, but trust me they are there.
FYI you could've worded it this way. "I hope so, we really need him", or " this is promising."

jacobchbe

Jolly Good Fellow
Very underrated recruit. He had only "3-stars" with offers from FSU, Florida, UGA, and Alabama. He would've been a 4-star if he hadn't commited to GT so early.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
No, this is just one example, I don't have the time or desire to cherry pick more examples, but trust me they are there.
FYI you could've worded it this way. "I hope so, we really need him", or " this is promising."

the ignore button is there, feel free to use it.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Did you see the part where I said that I did appreciate some of your valuable input? I'm not trying to argue with you, just something you could address. NBD...

oh I saw it..

I didn't realize 2 words were so strong and hoping that he has learned his lesson (his words) so he can be a major contributor was so "negative" (your words).

So you have a preconceived notion that I am negative towards everyone else. Got it.
and I have no more input here.
I have learned MY lesson.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Imho, best comparison of Mills with former Tech RBs = P.J. Daniels. About the same size and speed and both very hard runners indeed. Main difference = Mills doesn't start looking for people to purposely run over when he gets to the second level. I loved it that P.J. did that so often, but … run away from opponents, Dedrick.

Milwaukee

Banned
Imho, best comparison of Mills with former Tech RBs = P.J. Daniels. About the same size and speed and both very hard runners indeed. Main difference = Mills doesn't start looking for people to purposely run over when he gets to the second level. I loved it that P.J. did that so often, but … run away from opponents, Dedrick.

Man, I loved PJ.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
If MJ keeps the QB job, I expect the 2017 team to really pound the ball up the middle. I don't know the split between running plays that end up outside the tackles, but JT and MM both did their best work outside. MJ and Mills both think north-south.