Dec 2

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it has to be a FBS team because you can only use one win against 1AA teams. If that is correct, then I would guess it would be a C-USA or Sunbelt team in the southeast or maybe Since we added temple to the future schedule maybe them.

GTFLETCH

Banned
I hope it is a home game!!!!!!!!! I will be there!!!!!!UTSA Roadrunners.. Lets do this!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it has to be a FBS team because you can only use one win against 1AA teams. If that is correct, then I would guess it would be a C-USA or Sunbelt team in the southeast or maybe Since we added temple to the future schedule maybe them.
Our best option is actually georgia state from the sunbelt as they had their game with memphis canceled and will be down a game.

GTFLETCH

Banned
UTSA had their 2 Sep game with Houston Cancelled... So UTSA to Bobby Dodd on 2 Dec makes the most $en$e for both teams. Additional home game for us... A nice payout for them and a 12 game for everyone