David Cutcliffe...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, right after he made those comments, we proceeded to lose to them. The only way get satisfaction after Buttcliff's comments is to beat the crap out of those guys this year. We can talk all we want about how this and that is or isn't true, until we beat them, it means nothing.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Unfortunately, right after he made those comments, we proceeded to lose to them. The only way get satisfaction after Buttcliff's comments is to beat the crap out of those guys this year. We can talk all we want about how this and that is or isn't true, until we beat them, it means nothing.
This +1. If we had beaten them in 2014 his comments would not have been as bad for us to swallow. Need to kick Duke butt this year.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
I do wonder if this success at Dook is sustainable. Their attendance is still pretty bad, and as we've seen at Vandy (and maybe at Stanford), it's much harder for these academic elite programs to sustain success after their unique, visionary head coach departs. Dook will probably be a pain in the *** as long as Suckcliffe is there, but what happens when he retires?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I do wonder if this success at Dook is sustainable. Their attendance is still pretty bad, and as we've seen at Vandy (and maybe at Stanford), it's much harder for these academic elite programs to sustain success after their unique, visionary head coach departs. Dook will probably be a pain in the *** as long as Suckcliffe is there, but what happens when he retires?
I have no idea of Duke's attendance, but I have gone to several games there in the last 5-6 years and empty seats are everywhere. Don't know of recent history, but up to two years ago the place emptied out when Duke got 10 points behind, no matter where they were in the game.