damn, we had em.....of 10 we win 5 they win 5

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
We dont play zone defense very well at all. Jameis cant have no pressure on him all game. He is a good QB. He picked up apart in the passing game. If hes hurried some... we may have had more chsnces at TOs.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I came away from the game feeling like the better team won. I think they are better. It doesn't mean I like them. FWIW, I don't think it is a big margin, but I think they have us in some match ups. We have a great scheme and coaching, talent in places, and a whole lot of heart. We would beat them 3 or 4 out of 10 in a series. Their OL is just too much for our DL. It is hard to say we are better when that is the case. It is just too much to overcome. Winston, as much as I can't stand the kid, anticipates throws better than any QB we have faced and he puts the ball on the money. His instincts for the position are crazy good. He has some talented guys around him too. It is OK. Just to say we are legit close to a team like that speaks volumes about the distance we have come as a program. We have everybody's respect right now, and we should.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Pretty much agree with boomer. Both Olines exerted themselves....the backers and DBS compensated better for the mismatch at the line. The gap between FSU Oline and our Dline is a bit larger than out Oline vs their Dline IMO.

We are a damn good team tho. Capable of beating anyone

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I came away from the game feeling like the better team won. I think they are better. It doesn't mean I like them. FWIW, I don't think it is a big margin, but I think they have us in some match ups. We have a great scheme and coaching, talent in places, and a whole lot of heart. We would beat them 3 or 4 out of 10 in a series. Their OL is just too much for our DL. It is hard to say we are better when that is the case. It is just too much to overcome. Winston, as much as I can't stand the kid, anticipates throws better than any QB we have faced and he puts the ball on the money. His instincts for the position are crazy good. He has some talented guys around him too. It is OK. Just to say we are legit close to a team like that speaks volumes about the distance we have come as a program. We have everybody's respect right now, and we should.
I feel like the better team won but they barely won. If we recover that horrid onsides kick, there's no way we don't get down into field goal range, at least.