Da U

How Many Games Will GT Win Against Miami?

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 11 36.7%

Votes: 13 43.3%

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I thought you were predicting the score. lol I have a good friend of mine who was a part of the Da U baseball team a while back thinks we are going to win the series. I hope he's right.

Yeah, ... that's the ticket! It was a prediction, yeah, ... I'm not a mindless idiot who thought the game had happened without anyone noticing. I made a prediction. That's it exactly.

140228_2749659_Weekend_Update_Segment___Pathological_Liar_anvver_2.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
WTF, we are up 8-0. Da U has 3 errors. And the 8th run was on a balk??!!

Miami doesn't seem as good away from home. 9 outs to go. From the Duke game, we know what can happen. So I'll count the win when the game is over. Just superstitious that way.

Gold with 95 pitches starting the 7th.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Was at the game tonight, and as good as we looked and as bad as Miami looked, I still think they will win the next 2 games. BUT, having said that, I certainly am hoping and praying we can find a way to split and win this series. That would be huge for this team....

Edited to clarify....I just have a lot of respect for Miami's starting pitchers the next 2 games

65Jacket

GT Athlete
It was great having silence for the obnoxious Da U fans. Also, nice to see all the green and orange leaving the stadium very early. I don't know what the heck their colors are based on their uni's. Ugly!