Cuckolding News Network aka CNN

LibertyTurns

Banned
But then, they're older gay folks, so maybe that explains it <shrugs>?
All of my gay friends never wanted any special designation. They all were very interested in living normal lives, most making sure their partners were eligible for their health insurance, not having to hide their lifestyle from the military, etc. Some wanted the right to marry. Some realized the right to marry came with the right to get divorced, pay alimony, child support, etc & wondered why all the straight people hated them so bad they had to share marriage & divorce with them. Most now recognize federal government intervention is rarely the answer to any problem.

Deleted member 2897

All of my gay friends never wanted any special designation. They all were very interested in living normal lives, most making sure their partners were eligible for their health insurance, not having to hide their lifestyle from the military, etc. Some wanted the right to marry. Some realized the right to marry came with the right to get divorced, pay alimony, child support, etc & wondered why all the straight people hated them so bad they had to share marriage & divorce with them. Most now recognize federal government intervention is rarely the answer to any problem.

If you love gay people, you should be against gay marriage. Why should they suffer like straight people? :p

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Well they aren’t advocating cuckholding here...they have moved on to harassing senior citizens unwittingly trolled by Ruskies. Shameful.

Deleted member 2897

Well they aren’t advocating cuckholding here...they have moved on to harassing senior citizens unwittingly trolled by Ruskies. Shameful.

Perhaps most hilarious is that CNN themselves covered Russian Troll lead protests. CNN is a joke. They should cover their own lies and propaganda.

Look at right now after the shootings - the ONLY people they are interviewing are anti-gun Russian Bot, Soros fed protests. They refuse to interview ANYBODY who believes in responsible gun ownership or Trump supporters...which is actually the majority in this country.

Deleted member 2897

This is hilarious. Someone literally reported an Onion type site to Facebook and Facebook reported back that they had double checked on the assertion that CNN had bought a large washing machine to spin their news before reporting it, and that was in fact a false claim. Then Facebook gave the satire site a warning and threatened to remove them from Facebook. God help us all.

https://pjmedia.com/faith/facebook-threatens-babylon-bee-cnn-satire-report-snopes-fact-checkers/
From Snopes:
Claim: CNN invested in an industrial-sized washing machine to help their journalists and news anchors spin the news before publication.
Rating: False

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think Facebook will eventually see competition arise as they continue to piss off conservatives. Question is which entrepreneur will pull the trigger and attempt to enter the market.

Deleted member 2897

Thats an easy copout everytime he says something idiotic or disturbing, oh he was just kidding. Who kids like that?

I'm just telling you:
a) The truth.
b) What CNN reported in your very article.

You take things WAY to seriously. Have some humor man, from the Troller in Chief. If you don't like his humor, then just ignore him. Also, we all learned in middle school how our government works - its not like anybody could do that. Come on man, I get you can't stand him, but lighten up or just ignore it.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I'm just telling you:
a) The truth.
b) What CNN reported in your very article.

You take things WAY to seriously. Have some humor man, from the Troller in Chief. If you don't like his humor, then just ignore him.

Sorry but i don’t think it’s amusing, I personally don’t think he has much of a sense of humor and meant every word of it.

“The remarks, delivered inside the ballroom at his Mar-a-Lago estate during a lunch and fundraiser, were upbeat, lengthy, and peppered with jokes and laughter. But Trump's words reflected his deeply felt resentment that his actions during the 2016 campaign remain under scrutiny while those of his former rival, Hillary Clinton, do not.”

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
849E8272-E42C-46AC-9C5B-4B8D716AA859.jpeg