Cuckolding News Network aka CNN

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Nope, just, ys know...normal.

it's ashamed that it hard to find moderate, normal views on TV. In real life, very few of the people I know are extreme on either side of the spectrum.

Of course, I don't live in CA or NYC. Maybe I am out of touch with the progressive hubs.

It's all about social media traffic and website clicks. Normal does not cut it for clicks.

Milwaukee

Banned
None of this is real, right? Tell me none of this is real, bw.

Cuckholding is good for your relationship? I mean ... who thinks that?

"Uhm honey .... honey, tickle his ... yeah, there ya go ... wha? Ok, I'll just sit here quietly now, hon. Hon?"

Genetic ... what? What is wrong with these people? Does it make me a republican if I think all these people are idiots?

No, they'r not idiots. They're dangerous. My kids have to grow up in this world, man. smdh

http://via.fox6now.com/oHP7G

Very disturbing

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if this is a fake tweet or not but i had to laugh anyway

B68FDE80-91A6-4A18-8170-038D91626A08.jpeg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I think they should just change it to:

E

(everybody)

I'm gonna use that on the campaign trail. I'll attribute it to 'some rando, ill-tempered message board poster'.

You're welcome.

Seriously though, if that doesn't illustrate that there's just way too much going on to be "normal", I don't know what it'll take.

Did I cross a line there? For campaign purposes .... I was hacked. :cigar:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Can straight white dudes be included in that acronym? I’m feeling left out.

In kg01's America, they certainly can. Somebody tell @AE 87 I said that so he can stop telling people I'm racist. :yawn:

#kg01_4_2020

Maybe they can add a "IPMITCPO" for you (I put mine in the correct place only).

*gasp* Oh no you di'n't. :eek:

Deleted member 2897

In kg01's America, they certainly can. Somebody tell @AE 87 I said that so he can stop telling people I'm racist. :yawn:

#kg01_4_2020

Yea but don't tell him but 'correct' is based on how you define 'correct'. Don't give away my secret that was making him think he was part of a special club.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

#kg01_4_2020

You’ve got my vote if you will promise to use the doj, fbi, cia etc to destroy ugag

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Actually, I asked my friends who happen to be gay neighbors about the acronym expansion....they are as baffled as we are about it all. As far as they are concerned....it's just "gay"...nothing else.

But then, they're older gay folks, so maybe that explains it <shrugs>?