CPJ's O ripped CGC's DBs at Miss State

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I’m really not sure why anyone’s arguing about 2014. CGC got out of town at a very opportune time. NOBODY was going to stop GT’s offense at the end of the season, not Bammer, not the mutt, not Clemp. NOBODY.

If you wanted to beat us at the end of the season you had to outscore us. That was the only way because you really were not going to stop our offense. CGC would not have altered the outcome of that game, nor would anyone else except maybe that bastard in New England nearly everyone despises.

And it has nothing to do with whether or not CGC is a great hire for GT. Lastly, why would we hope CGC is not a great hire? Does CGC floundering give some a sort of validation ala CPJ floundering many years provided validation for those that wanted someone else? Does any of this make GT a better place to play football?

A real DC would have adjusted to stop some of what we did in the 2nd half against MSU, i still think we would have won but a couple more stops by MSU defense would have made it very interesting

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
It wasn't bad luck. It was a lack of adaptation to a changing game.
Yeah losing Mills was lack of adaptation to a changing game. Lucas Johnson was the heir apparent to jet but he got hurt in the preseason. More lack of adaptation there. We lost our #1 kicker commit to Bama, then the number two guy hurts his leg.

I call injuries and dismissals bad luck, call it whatever you want.