CPJ sez...

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
"All the other schools use common core..you run a unique curriculum....and detractors say your school curriculum can't prepare students to succeed at the next level."

PPJ...."Well.... those other schools haven't sent as many students to Georgia Tech as we have...1/6 of ours are millionaires now....so you tell me which prepares students better."

As the husband of a teacher (elementary school) this is SO on point!!! :ROFLMAO:

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
In the Tulane post-game press conference--

(Reporter): Coach, were you surprised that the running backs had so much yardage. I mean, coming off last year when you lost so many guys. And had to replace them in the spring with a lot of new/young guys. Did you think the A-backs and B-backs could be this productive?

CPJ: Yeah. We've been doing this a long time. We knew they would get yardage.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
(Reporter): Do you think Justin has thrown the ball enough? He's only thrown 13 passes so far this year with only playing about a half in each game.

CPJ: He's thrown way more than that in practice. I thought Justin threw the ball well today. Could've thrown it a little better. But, I'd like for Justin to play 2 quarters in every game.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
After Tulane--
(Reporter): What did you think of Matthew Jordan at QB?

CPJ: Matthew Jordan had a good day. Hey...he's leading the country in QB rating. 1-for-1 passing, 35 yards for a touchdown and he had over a 50 yard run. I thought I would just take him out and leave him right there!