CPJ Radio Show

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Far be it for me to criticize, but if you say you've got a question-- try to be sure it's a question and not a statement. Caller just had 2 statements, neither of which sounded much like a....question.

I hate those type of calls. What do they ever expect the coach to say?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Mostly simple stuff this show. Simple questions and answers we all expect etc. lots of commercials at the end. I like the show mainly because i know its that time.

But nothing killer this show.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Had three people come to my desk back to back for the final 30 minutes of the show :(
Thankfully I'll get to listen to the rebroadcast once it's up.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I've always felt like we had a ton of commercials. Today didn't feel different.

I'll add to that that ever since Andy Demetra came on, he seems to talk. A LOT. I know he's the host and all but I feel like every minute of the show since he came on board is mostly him filling up the room with words whether he's saying anything or not.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Comments of note
CPJ: I'm getting older and I get tired of people talking about the offense. We lose one game and the next thing is that they have figured it out.

CPJ on K Benson: He's not tall but he is big and strong. He is the fastest B-back I have had at Georgia Tech, faster than Jon Dwyer.

I could be wrong, but I think he said fastest since Dwyer. Either way, that is some high praise..

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Quick summary for those who missed show-
Nothing new here...but asked who would start at QB
Benson will start at B back...see above post
Tired of defending his offense...see above post
Sounded positive about O line...Stickler will start at right tackle
Anree probably best pass rusher...hoping branch does well with pass rush too
Obviously, secondary the experienced group on D
Praise for Harvey at punter
Kicker still up in air
I missed some stuff, but these were some quick high points