CPJ Radio Show tonight at 7

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I won't be going this week. Bummed. Too busy. If you get a chance to go, you should. I have found it to be a blast.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Just learned the offsides on the punt was a kid who friggin' lined up offsides. CPJ says he counts that as a turnover so that's 4 turnovers to zero. Just about nobody wins when they do that.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Said Synjyn is getting stressed trying to play both back spots...want to use him solely at aback. Says that will help us block the edge better also. I'm all for playing Legett. Laskey is good but we really miss the game breaking plays from the Bback. Legett decision will depend on Legetts play in practice this week. Also said he told Matt Connors that he will get snaps at UNC if he has a good week of practice.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Said he doesn't send clips of blown calls by the refs to League Office...says it does no good to. Only sends in tape if he has question about a particular rule.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
^^^
He makes a fair point about futility. I think you have to run a PR campaign if you're really getting it bad. GT needs a heavy to start some fights in the court of public opinion. Be neat if the AD would publicly and zealously advocate for us on that level.

It wasn't him, but it was his voice. That's weird.
There is no IEEEWreck. There is only Zuul.