CPJ Players Upset Not Getting Swag

bikeseat

GT Athlete
As a contemporary of both of those guys and a friend one of them, I am not really sure what their complaints are. CGC in the off season had zoom calls with former players, let's us on to the sideline, has an open invite to stop by the offices when in town. Not sure what the rub is? But seems out of character for them to say that so I wonder if something happened I am unaware of

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Just doesn’t sit right with me they’ve been gone for 5+ years and haven’t gotten gear once now they decide to take a cheap shot at a coach.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The bad look is this thread.
Nah. Golden runs his mouth a lot about GTs short comings. Someone close to him from the team needs to set him straight.
Recruits don't even know about this forum. But hey LOVE Twitter. They look to former players to see how they feel. We need only positive reviews from former players when it is over some of the dumbest things. Golden wants to be treated like a CJ21 or Derrick Morgan. But news flash he isn't. The program is going to publicize their success stories past GT football... hopefully CGC sends him a tshirt and says please sit on the sidelines to pacify him.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
@boger2337 - credit where credit is due. You created the thread that UNITED the board. Not only have we avoided a CGC vs. CPJ debate, the board is near unanimous in its position that both coaches support former players and that this thread is ridiculous. I really think your genius is underappreciated. This might be the bridge we all needed. ;)

In all seriousness, keep up your passion for GT regardless of popular opinion. I love it and wish we had more of it.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
@boger2337 - credit where credit is due. You created the thread that UNITED the board. Not only have we avoided a CGC vs. CPJ debate, the board is near unanimous in its position that both coaches support former players and that this thread is ridiculous. I really think your genius is underappreciated. This might be the bridge we all needed. ;)

In all seriousness, keep up your passion for GT regardless of popular opinion. I love it and wish we had more of it.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I love the way your mind works.

Of course I bleed white, gold, and now navy.

Lets Bridge that gap too shall we? 🤣😂