Couch Coach

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Wanna see some good coach and something illegal?

Watch the DT feel the screen and grabs Ryan Johnson collarbone plate so he can’t get out on the play
Yeah that's frustrating. I remember Duke doing that allot against the previous offense.

Thanks for the analysis btw, always learn from you on these.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I played OG they they taught me to yell " Look out "

My coach said he created a new position for me called "Left Out". I played that my entire career and was able to leave the sport without any major injuries. Unlike a lot of others who played C, T, DE, LB, etc. and other more well known, glamorous positions where there was apparently a lot more contact.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
My coach said he created a new position for me called "Left Out". I played that my entire career and was able to leave the sport without any major injuries. Unlike a lot of others who played C, T, DE, LB, etc. and other more well known, glamorous positions where there was apparently a lot more contact.
This is hilarious.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Secondary has been so disappointing. I know we are missing our best CB in Tre but at the same time all we heard about is how deep we are in the secondary. It’s not just the deep balls. Kaleb Oliver got beat on RPO slant where we lined up in Man, he still bit on the run. Just too many missed assignments. That’s one small example but it’s all over the field. Also the LB play has improved, Curry is the whipping boy of course but he’s been the best assignment player we have. Thacker loves the QB Spy on 3rd and long and Curry has made a lot of plays out of that look.