Coronavirus Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2897

uM5TZGb.jpg

Deleted member 2897

And the company was unable to supply the parts fast enough, which was why the volunteers 3D printed them in the first place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see so many companies giving free internet to poor people, not shutting off utilities to non payment, no cancellation fees...this company missed a brilliant opportunity to pay these guys to help and generate a lot of goodwill all the way around.

Deleted member 2897

We got about 200 more tests back in South Carolina yesterday (ignoring CDC tests...only SC DHEC independent lab tests). Still running > 90% negatives. Up to 60 total in our state though.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
It's starting to become obvious that techster and @dtm1997 are behind those schemes where the dumba** licks the ice cream in the store.

@dtm1997 and I know what good ice cream taste like. We wouldn't need to lick anything.

Wait, did KG just out himself as the ice cream licker to everyone by projecting?!! Dude, in this crises of trying to keep germs off things to prevent the spread of the virus, that's just shameful. Be better KG...smh...

Deleted member 2897

US crossed 10k cases. 10,692

My sad guess is due to more testing and the incubation period from before we shut the country down, that we’ll cross 100,000 cases this time next week. I hope I’m wrong, and I also hope due to the strong measures we’ve taken that sometime around then is also when we see a sharp flattening in the curve.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
@dtm1997 and I know what good ice cream taste like. We wouldn't need to lick anything.

Wait, did KG just out himself as the ice cream licker to everyone by projecting?!! Dude, in this crises of trying to keep germs off things to prevent the spread of the virus, that's just shameful. Be better KG...smh...

.... ok, you got me. That was a good come-bak. I was all ...

spchless.gif

Touche, mfer. Touche.

LibertyTurns

Banned
And the company was unable to supply the parts fast enough, which was why the volunteers 3D printed them in the first place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You can’t produce an FDA certified machine with, wait here it comes again.... a part not approved by the government for medical use. Yeah for bureaucracy!!! Yeah for restrictive regulations!!!!! More big government is what we need!!!!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...aces-regulatory-logistical-obstacles-n1161651

Status
Not open for further replies.