Not open for further replies.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
just-stop.png

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
This didn’t age well. 6,400 now. 4,600 to 6,400 in a single day

And this is what they told us will happen. The infected were out there and we didn’t have the testing capacity. Now that testing is being escalated, case counts will continue to rise. We won’t see the effect of what we are doing today (social distancing) until 2-3 weeks from now unfortunately.

Deleted member 2897

And this is what they told us will happen. The infected were out there and we didn’t have the testing capacity. Now that testing is being escalated, case counts will continue to rise. We won’t see the effect of what we are doing today (social distancing) until 2-3 weeks from now unfortunately.

Well even worse - it’s not just the testing, it’s the spreading of it too.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer

There are still a LOT of people out and about like nothing is going on. The average incubation period is 5.1 days. So we should start seeing it next week. Unless it takes another week before they go to the hospital? In which case yea it may be two weeks before we start seeing a downturn in the growth rate of the infected. Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

I wonder the lung damage is the norm for young people who get it or the ones who get really sick from it?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Uber Eats & Grubhub running specials (no delivery fee, lowered commission fee) to help local restaurants who have to go to take-out or delivery service. Of course this also helps those who are independent contractors for these types of companies.

Milwaukee

Banned
View attachment 7997
Your scientific ignorance and selfishness are not worthy of this site. And why you are resorting to personal attacks is beyond me. You’ve been reported. Your attacks and obnoxiousness are testing my patience.

I mean, you refuse to read an article that details severe lung damage in younger patients and then you post about how there is no risk to you...AND launch personal attacks on people trying to warn you. LOL.

lol nice edit after the fact

slugboy

Staff member
It's the Washington Compost. pretty radical stuff there. I'm ok with subsidies if we combine it with a balanced budget amendment.

The author is Megan McArdle, a long-time staunch libertarian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Milwaukee

Banned
Just a reminder:

89105039_2983427931695444_4893159569208901632_n.jpg

So basically Coronavirus has no symptoms and we’re all ok even if we have it unless you start to actually have real symptoms then you should go get checked. Got it. Let’s shut down the country and sway the American Dream for hundreds of millions so a couple million old unhealthy cats who are already on their bed don’t die. Got it.

If this was really about “preventing deaths and the risk of those deaths despite the sacrifices of our everyday lives” then the govt should take away cars.

We’ve all been had and we’re letting the “woke” crowd get people riled up.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
So basically Coronavirus has no symptoms and we’re all ok even if we have it unless you start to actually have real symptoms then you should go get checked. Got it. Let’s shut down the country and sway the American Dream for hundreds of millions so a couple million old unhealthy cats who are already on their bed don’t die. Got it.

If this was really about “preventing deaths and the risk of those deaths despite the sacrifices of our everyday lives” then the govt should take away cars.

We’ve all been had and we’re letting the “woke” crowd get people riled up.
Look, I'm not debating anything with you...I just wanted to remind everyone what to look out for. Personally, I've been dealing with a sore throat for a couple of days but pollen is very bad in SE Georgia right now. I can only hope that I don't bring anything into my home that would compromise my husband.

Milwaukee

Banned
Look, I'm not debating anything with you...I just wanted to remind everyone what to look out for. Personally, I've been dealing with a sore throat for a couple of days but pollen is very bad in SE Georgia right now. I can only hope that I don't bring anything into my home that would compromise my husband.

I know I wasn’t countering your post I was using it as an example. I actually have a sore throat myself and I’m having trouble swallowing, I keep asking people if I should go to dr, so I’m probably gonna have the virus myself. I’m still going to attack the quarantine crowd that are screaming quarantine at the wrong people.

GT_EE78

Banned
I know I wasn’t countering your post I was using it as an example. I actually have a sore throat myself and I’m having trouble swallowing, I keep asking people if I should go to dr, so I’m probably gonna have the virus myself. I’m still going to attack the quarantine crowd that are screaming quarantine at the wrong people.
An ice cold corona feels good trickling over a sore throat and if you're one of those lime guys there's even vit C.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

I listen to these idiots regularly and I’m sure thousands like myself(18-30 year old) do as well. Glad they are using their platform for things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.