Comments in an off-week

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
It also looks like in the gif that we chop blocked #90. Laskey is blocking him high and Chamberlain comes in low on his legs.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just looking at my notes, I would say he was in the game for at least 25-30 snaps. He had only one series as B Back like you mentioned. He was in a fair bit at A back, as much as Perkins would have been. Snoddy got the least plays followed by Andrews and then Bostic. Days, Zenon, and Hill got the majority of the A Back plays.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Chamberlain looks more like he is tripping/falling than blocking. Plus, Chamberlain would be blocking from behind.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
[Potential thread hijack]

Was Days in when Snoddy had that fumbled pitch with Thomas? Just curious given CPJ's story that he went ballistic about who had put Snoddy in the game so I wonder if he would have wanted Days in there.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
@Bruce Wayne

Nope. Hill and Snoddy at A...Laskey at B.

Ok thanks, I have a thread jacking thought on the Snoddy anecdote but will just archive it (email it to myself) for an offseason thread.

I am curious as to who CPJ would have wanted in on the play since he was so shocked about it being Snoddy. My guess would be Days.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok thanks, I have a thread jacking thought on the Snoddy anecdote but will just archive it (email it to myself) for an offseason thread.

I am curious as to who CPJ would have wanted in on the play since he was so shocked about it being Snoddy. My guess would be Days.

My guess is Zenon or Bostic.