Collins springs for Free pizza for da frats!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Good move. The Greek scene at GT is notoriously bad for showing up late, leaving early, and not engaging with the game. I've seen sorority girls legitimately show up to a game, take a selfie with the field behind them, and leave at the first change of possession. It honestly embarrasses me to see the back half of the student section 40-70% empty. GT blocks out whole sections for the Greek community, so it is imperative to get people on those bleachers by kickoff. Coach Collins essentially buying the loyalty of the frats is a good step towards building a rocking BDS.

We have had some great student sections in the past. Changing their location to consolidate them all more would be great. I’d just as soon rip out those south stands sooner than later.

Move some of those club seats out and students in. Clubhouse folks rarely come out anyway. Fill it up with students.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I don’t know about you guys but we need the stadium PACKED for the first home game! I’ll be there! Everyone who posts on this forum needs to be there. I’ll buy y’all pizza.

Some live out of state but yes, a big crowd for an opener would be a welcome change.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
We have had some great student sections in the past. Changing their location to consolidate them all more would be great. I’d just as soon rip out those south stands sooner than later.

Move some of those club seats out and students in. Clubhouse folks rarely come out anyway. Fill it up with students.
Good luck on this one. Would be a nuts-out move by our athletic department but I'd love to see it.

I bet UT-Austin benefactors are donating a hell of a lot more post-displacement.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck

Club Seats have a waiting list.... those seats are all sold, just not filled/used 100%.

TStan said in a recent podcast they are considering consolidating the student section for 2019. Guess the Lower South seats would be General Admission, if that happens.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Animal02

Banned
Club Seats have a waiting list.... those seats are all sold, just not filled/used 100%.

TStan said in a recent podcast they are considering consolidating the student section for 2019. Guess the Lower South seats would be General Admission, if that happens.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Those club seats should be assign point for actually being used....if they aren't...then you move down priority wise.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s odd the Greek sector gets a bad rep for not showing up. Looking at the block attendance stats SGA got when I was in school, the lowest attended blocks were grad students, housing, and SHPE. Not to mention the general seating in the south end zone was empty more often than not.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I think you are thinking of juniors not waffle house, but either one is a great idea!
I am suggesting a new WH menu item that's practical over counter eats. ( The waffle is cone shaped ). Dont see us getting a sitdown restaurant.
The Collins-DC till game time and then you serve with ice cream covered w bourbon sauce and pecans.
The Colkins -Whisky Clear