Collins springs for Free pizza for da frats!

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I saw on a twitter feed earlier that Collins had approximately 30 Papa John's Pizzas delivered to various fraternities throughout the GT campus. This should create a buzz about the new coach on campus. Although the I am a little surprised it wasn't a Waffle House food truck strategically parked on campus giving out a predetermined amount of food and to go cups compliments of CGC! Will he now start to appear with a slice of pizza and a WH to go cup??

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Iirc dominos became the official pizza sponsor recently so it would be bizarre that they got that instead but I’ll be damned if I still don’t have 404-TRALALA memorized as the phone number for dear old father johnathans

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
I saw on a twitter feed earlier that Collins had approximately 30 Papa John's Pizzas delivered to various fraternities throughout the GT campus. This should create a buzz about the new coach on campus. Although the I am a little surprised it wasn't a Waffle House food truck strategically parked on campus giving out a predetermined amount of food and to go cups compliments of CGC! Will he now start to appear with a slice of pizza and a WH to go cup??

This is the type of stuff Tubby did at UGA when he took over the basketball program - the students loved him. At least the guys I knew there loved it, and went to more games because of it.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Good move. The Greek scene at GT is notoriously bad for showing up late, leaving early, and not engaging with the game. I've seen sorority girls legitimately show up to a game, take a selfie with the field behind them, and leave at the first change of possession. It honestly embarrasses me to see the back half of the student section 40-70% empty. GT blocks out whole sections for the Greek community, so it is imperative to get people on those bleachers by kickoff. Coach Collins essentially buying the loyalty of the frats is a good step towards building a rocking BDS.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Awesome idea to win over the Georgia Tech students

RWGT87

Georgia Tech Fan

I want jacket pizza!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I don’t know about you guys but we need the stadium PACKED for the first home game! I’ll be there! Everyone who posts on this forum needs to be there. I’ll buy y’all pizza.
Can I pass on the pizza and have a beer. Bud light I'm on a diet and trying not to gain more than 10 pounds before next doctor visit