Cold as Pitt

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
No changes for Georgia Tech. Danny Hall going with same lineup as Friday's win. Zac Ryan gets the start
CfsHTOQXEAAgahU.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Game on .... Pitt Ace takes us 1-2-3. Zac has lead off walk. Then with 400 hitter, Pitt has the 400 hitter sac. Some guys here will love that. {sarcasm}

Then passed ball and runner to 3rd with one out ...... another bunt scores the run. That's the way you do it. Good plays by Pitt.

I ain't optimistic. Fly out for third out but down 0-1 on unearned run.......... that may be enough to win today with wind chill at 24F.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Justus boots a tailor made double play (according to WREK but not scorer) which would have ended inning. Double next and we're down 0-3...... time to work in the yard for a bit :mad:

Need the mercy rule, down 0-5 in the second. Passed ball advanced two runners to 2nd and 3rd. Zac just doesn't have it today.

Save pitchers for UGAg on Tuesday. Glad we didn't play yesterday.

Rolling the grass :eek: will be more satisfying.

Last edited:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
OK, back for more. I leave and we're down by 5. Now down by 6. But we scored 5 ..... 4 ER on the Pitt Ace who is gone after 5.

So we have 4 innings to make up 6 runs ....... I like our chances better getting to the bull pen. Time for a beer after doing the grass (mostly weed).

Edit: Peurifoy scores after leadoff double. Down 5.....