COFH!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
15193445_1141881079200278_3414206240160271442_n.jpg

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
God I hate UGA. My history teacher who is a season ticket holder for Bama said it best.. "I'd route for Isis over Auburn." I feel the same way about UGA.
Don't know why I hate them so much, I just do. I never ever talk sh*t, EVER, even when we win so UGA fans at my school never hassle me to much but for some reason I still hate those damn Mutts.
I can deal with the occasional "Tech Sucks, We run this state" etc.
That's not why I hate them, I hate the fact that I'm out numbered (1000-1) 70 miles from Atlanta, I hate everyone asking me if my dad/mom went to Tech and me always having to tell them no (Dad started liking Tech in the 80s because of Mark Price), and then they always look at my like some freak because I like GT and my parents didn't go there.
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
IM TIRED OF BEING THE LITTLE BROTHER. You can't tell me UGA is that much better than we are!!! Are the 4 stars they get THAT much better than the guys we get? HELL NO! JT5 is a better athlete than everyone on UGAs team! (maybe not Isiah McKenzie)
No more Excuses, it's time to take back the State. This is the year we turn it around, we beat those Mutts Saturday and then the Swillings come in and lead us to the 5th straight win and by that time... The factory will
built.
I'd give my left leg and my future sons left leg for a win Saturday because it could start something so special for Georgia Tech Football.
This will be my last post this week because I am THAT nervous, I can't even think about Saturday without getting sick. See you guys after the game.
GO Jackets.
To Hell With georgia.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
"Taming" the mutt? It it's most wild and uncontrollable moments, that inbred slurry of genetic material is more docile than a dead possum on the side of the road.

Taming that dog (sic) would be about as difficult as washing a fish.

LOL...Buzz did better than this guy...