COFH!!!!

The "Tarp" Incident

I was there when that happened. HILARIOUS !!! I couldn't believe how worked up the mutts go about something as silly as that. You couldn't even hear the band for all the booing and screaming from the stands. One of the best pranks Tech has ever pulled, and, unlike their subsequent destruction of the inflatable Buzz, it didn't cost anybody anything.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess many have forgotten the giant inflatable Buzz that was once in the southeast corner of the field at BDS. Georgia fans deflated it one year, and that was an EXPENSIVE loss. Although, frankly, I never liked it so that was probably as good a way to get rid of it as any...LOL
The only good part of that thing was when Buzz would sacrifice an opposing cheerleader to his giant likeness. Good stuff...

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We're doomed! Dooooomed....

http://markbradley.blog.myajc.com/2016/11/22/the-pick-here-tech-24-georgia-20/

BTW, Bradley is very complimentary of GT in that piece. Also, he pointed out that our only losses have come to teams that have won at least 7 games.

(Of course, for the gold tinted set, they'll point out Bradley is trying to jinx GT by picking us...)
To me this was just giving an excuse to why they will lose incase it does happen he can say, see I told you so.

Scubapro

Banned

Attachments

• mutt.jpg
    mutt.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 71

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

LOL! That's with the NFL salaries? Holy moly. That's a lot of, "Yeah maw, Co' Cola's not hirin' any Genr'l Studys majors this semester so I'mma take a coupla years off a'fore I start using muh diploma. The Walmart's hirin' tho so I'mma go be a bagger for a'while."

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
The arch is part of the Georgia seal, the state not school.
"The three pillars are symbols of the legislative, judicial and executive branches of government. The man standing with drawn sword defends the Constitution and its principles of Wisdom, Justice and Moderation "