COFH!!!!

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
image.png
Are you kidding me? This was on the SEC network. Says that our last win was in 2008, do some research tools.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Is it just me or does this years team match up against ugag perfectly this year?

ugag
- non-mobile young QB
-Struggling Pro -Style Offense
- Adequate defense

Tech
- Plays well against guys who sit in the pocket
- Our scheme defends Pro- Style better than spread
-Opportunistic D that feeds off of mistakes
- Offensr avg. 30 pts a game
- bend but don't break will limit points

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know of the travel arrangements or itinerary for the teams travels this week?
Do they travel by bus on Friday?
The kiddo and I are contemplating attending and would like to see the team when they arrive.
I also want to see @flea77 sitting in the Letterman's section wearing white and gold lol
Thanks in advance

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone know of the travel arrangements or itinerary for the teams travels this week?
Do they travel by bus on Friday?
The kiddo and I are contemplating attending and would like to see the team when they arrive.
I also want to see @flea77 sitting in the Letterman's section wearing white and gold lol
Thanks in advance
They don't have a Letterman's section inside the stadium. UGA does very little for Lettermen. The Lettermen , raise money and pay for a site to tailgate. I will be hanging out w my UGA Letterman friends before the game ( wearing GT gear) They are good guys. Its not those type of fans y'all hate. Its the tag alongs that give UGA a bad rep. I will be sitting in the parents section during the game. Go Jackets!