Film Room COFH w/ GT Radio

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Omg!!! Thank you for everything you do! You have made the offseason 20 times easier for me since you started posting those!
Actually glad to be in the regular season. This offseason was daunting with all the tapes I took in to digitize. Glad to only be working on one game a week. Also more than ready to stop watching games on screens and watch games in person.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Actually glad to be in the regular season. This offseason was daunting with all the tapes I took in to digitize. Glad to only be working on one game a week. Also more than ready to stop watching games on screens and watch games in person.

By the way, your avatar makes you seem like the Best Man who has a crush on the bride, and his buddy the groom is clueless. Just saying.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
By the way, your avatar makes you seem like the Best Man who has a crush on the bride, and his buddy the groom is clueless. Just saying.

Kind of funny... That's a roundabout way how SWMBO and I met. My lovely bride dated one of my best friends from college when he was in high school. I'm very fortunate to have such a good friend.

Edit: that is her in the photo. I Think he's there too.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks Bob for this and all of your videos!

Although I must say that I enjoyed listening to the gaggers broadcast much better. I was driving home from a funeral when I turned on the radio. Of course I couldn't get anything but Ugag radio stations. I turned on the radio during their go ahead TD with 18 seconds left. Then the whining began. They cried about the squib kick. They lamented over the long run by JT. They were in near suicide watch when Butker tied it.

Then joy erupted with the blocked the PAT during overtime. But then the pick happened. You have never heard grown men carry on like the announcers and the callers did for the next hour during the post game show. I listened to every word and loved it. It was chicken soup for the soul of this Tech fan!

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks Bob for this and all of your videos!

Although I must say that I enjoyed listening to the gaggers broadcast much better. I was driving home from a funeral when I turned on the radio. Of course I couldn't get anything but Ugag radio stations. I turned on the radio during their go ahead TD with 18 seconds left. Then the whining began. They cried about the squib kick. They lamented over the long run by JT. They were in near suicide watch when Butker tied it.

Then joy erupted with the blocked the PAT during overtime. But then the pick happened. You have never heard grown men carry on like the announcers and the callers did for the next hour during the post game show. I listened to every word and loved it. It was chicken soup for the soul of this Tech fan!
I don't know if I could endure the hours upon hours of cutting and splicing to make that work. Their broadcast crew is hang your head bad to listen to...

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This file is GOLD. I enjoyed listening to our crew sooooo much more. It really adds a lot for me. I gotta find a way to make this my usual practice for away games.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
This file is GOLD. I enjoyed listening to our crew sooooo much more. It really adds a lot for me. I gotta find a way to make this my usual practice for away games.
It's a pretty easy set up the problem is sometimes there's a 1-5 second delay depending on your service providers that can really screw up the experience.

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks Bob! Is it just my setup or is the video for the first part of the 3rd quarter messed up? I'm guessing the failed forward progress call leading to Swann's feaux TD probably angered the benevolent football gods to the point that they rendered the video unwatchable.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks Bob! Is it just my setup or is the video for the first part of the 3rd quarter messed up? I'm guessing the failed forward progress call leading to Swann's feaux TD probably angered the benevolent football gods to the point that they rendered the video unwatchable.

I'll check it out and redo. Might be. I overlaid an image when there wasn't game going on. I might have to redo that segment.

Edit:
<facepalm>. Yeah. Need to fix that... I'll get on that.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Hi Bob;

Like the majority of GT fanatics, thank you so much for sharing all the games with us. Since we are not a factory school, the modern era has not produced as many recent memories compared to some other programs. These replays help instill our children with the ability to view them over again and again, magnifying the wins. My teenager was starting to go F$U for football before last season. Now after reviewing this game for the umpteenth time(especially your newest one last night), I have a chance of seeing him celebrate on BDS when we defeat those 'Noles next month.

Driving back after the game, we could only pick up the Dawg Network until getting closer to Atlanta. Seems like traffic was very, very slow, however we enjoyed listening to their tears.

Appreciate you, the "Cuse" and this thread,
Kirk.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
@BobintheATL99

OK, this is awesome Bob, Rob, whatever you prefer!

First time I've heard the GT Radio call all the way thru. Amazing that Roddy said 18 seconds left ... 35 yard line ... 52 yard FG, right after georgie scored.

If you fix the video for the start of the 2nd half, leave the end of the game with crowd/team shots etc and no audio. That was awesome. atah ha-eesh