COFH Predictions

Margin of Victory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
34-24 good guys. I think GT comes out as the team with nothing to lose. u(sic)ga thinks they're good now because they shut down an Auburn team without a running game or passing game. This GT team has both. If they overload the edges, beat them to death up the middle. Let's not act like this is some defensive juggernaut we're staring down. On defense, their O-Line is putrid. Make JAcob Eason throw 45 times. If they beat you doing that, with average receivers and one good TE, they deserve to win. I think some on this board are SERIOUSLY overrating the talent level of this u(sic)ga team. They don't beat Auburn if Pettway plays and their QB is healthy. We got Dedrick Mills back and a full complement of personnel in the backfield. They're the ones under pressure, not us.
I'll say it like this. I don't believe their defense is better than Virginia Tech's, and we handed them their asses with a backup QB and no Dedrick Mills. Their offense is marginally better than VT's, but their WR's are MUCH worse. Keep everything in front and make Eason beat you.

Jmonty71

Banned
I was talking about the game with some friends that went to UGA. None of them feel confident, this year. In fact, they were shocked with the Auburn game. All of them said it was Auburn's worst game of the year. The Ugag fan base have the over/under at 300 yards allowed in rushing to us. Most think we'll hit 350 yards. In retrospect, most also think UGA will run for 200 and throw for 250. Both offenses over 450 yards. Sadly, I can see that. Just hope we force more FGs. I still have us 41 - 35. Both offenses with 500 total yards. Defense will be optional.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Rivalry game.
PJ and Brandt play the game of their lives on D, and the Austin twins get another turnover or two.
Butt kicker boots the winner with time expiring
30-27 jackets.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Somewhere in the 38-24 range, good guys (obviously). We surprisingly hold Chubb under 100 yards overall and get a couple picks off Eason.

Last edited:

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Somewhere in the 38-24 range, good guys (obviously). We surprisingly hold Chubb under 100 yards overall and get a couple picks off Eason.

Not to toot my own horn, but I was right about Chubb and Eason (didn't think Michel would roll us up like that though). A little off on the score, but I was hoping for a pick 6 to close out the game.

Jmonty71

Banned
Not to toot my own horn, but I was right about Chubb and Eason (didn't think Michel would roll us up like that though). A little off on the score, but I was hoping for a pick 6 to close out the game.
Kind of loses it luster, when you let the other RB run all over. LOL However; Eason made a really bad choice. His weakness is moving and throwing. We brought enough pressure to force him to roll out of the pocket. Credit the D, for making that situation possible. However; credit Eason for the bone headed mistake.