Coastal Race (new)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Duke can still drop two ACC games, I think VT and UNC with both have a good shot at 'em. Cuse, not so much. The trick is gonna be GT winning out. NCS is a trap and Clem is Clem.
I am still holding out for a Syracuse upset. They are the kind of team that can play over their heads when a visiting team from the South shows up. I know it is a long shot but it is the kind of game that the Duke coaches might have a hard time keeping their players focused on. Gee I am hoping.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I pretty much agree with this, although I also agree Duke's run of good fortune is bound to run out.
The Pitt coaches statement for the final play before the field goal was that he thought the QB could get out-of bounds ????? They had one TO left, all they had to do was put the ball in the middle of the field and it would have been a glorified extra point.
This. I was screaming at the tv when the QB run went to the right hash.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I said it before and I'll say it again: Syracuse can beat Duke. They have a really good D up there and all they would need is a little luck. True, they aren't that good, but they match up well with Puke.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
We beat both VA teams and I will be happy if we go 1-3 against NC teams. Extremely happy if we also go 2-0 against the SC and GA teams

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
This. I was screaming at the tv when the QB run went to the right hash.
The Pitt coach did the exact opposite of what CPJ did at the end of the VT game. I remember the tv announcer saying "What do you do, center the ball for the fg or try to punch in? Me, I try to punch it in, anything can happen on field goals." Well, he's right, anything can happen.... especially kicking a chippy from the hash, moron.

Animal02

Banned
The Pitt coach did the exact opposite of what CPJ did at the end of the VT game. I remember the tv announcer saying "What do you do, center the ball for the fg or try to punch in? Me, I try to punch it in, anything can happen on field goals." Well, he's right, anything can happen.... especially kicking a chippy from the hash, moron.

Not to mention INTO a gusty wind off the rivers

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
We just gotta play one at a time - ncsu then cu. No control over the others because we gave that up.

Luckily for GT, even after the ACC crap is over we still have a more important game than all that left. The whiney azz NC and ACC schools don't.