Coastal Chaos

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
You are right Mike that Miami fans and ex-players are going to be very impatient. It helps Richt that previous regimes have sucked and that he is recruiting well. Will be interesting to see how quickly he gets turned on.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
You are right Mike that Miami fans and ex-players are going to be very impatient. It helps Richt that previous regimes have sucked and that he is recruiting well. Will be interesting to see how quickly he gets turned on.
Former Miami head coach Al Golden is suing Miami saying they owe him 3 million dollars. He's saying that Miami breached their contract with him and he says they owe him 3 million dollars in separation pay and the amount of separation pay is increasing.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-hurricanes/fl-sp-al-golden-sues-miami-20181024-story.html

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
So, Miami losing its crossover game last night to BC (BC was clearly the better team) is a big help. We should certainly root for UNC to upset UVa, but I guess we need the Dukies to beat Pitt today, right? But if Dukies lose to Pitt, Pitt could lose the last three to VT, UVa, and Miami. If Dukies win I could see them beating Miami and UNC and knocking us out of it. Who should we root against today, Pitt or the Dukies?

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
So, Miami losing its crossover game last night to BC (BC was clearly the better team) is a big help. We should certainly root for UNC to upset UVa, but I guess we need the Dukies to beat Pitt today, right? But if Dukies lose to Pitt, Pitt could lose the last three to VT, UVa, and Miami. If Dukies win I could see them beating Miami and UNC and knocking us out of it. Who should we root against today, Pitt or the Dukies?
I'm rooting for Duke

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Duke and UNC are who we need today