Coach Prime to Colorado

Eli

Helluva Engineer
the funniest thing about this is that rg3 has multiple tweets praising these coaches in the past and called several of their games, while danny has made zero mention of them ever. danny does have plenty of hate comments about deion and colorado though, and the people hate watching have created a large portion of the audience.

this deion hate from you is getting excessive and weird lol

You were absent in the chat for the most part last night. I certainly missed your Fire Brent Key messages

JacketFan137

Banned
RGIII and JF137 for the win. Oof!

Let me add that am not on either of the two sides here. I think Deion would have been successful here, but doubt he would come and since we have CBK it is all moot anyway. But I am not sure why both sides are so entrenched and adament about fighting with each other.
yeah i wish we got deion but i feel like we weren’t willing to spend the money. regardless of how anyone feels it’s the biggest spectacle in the sport and acting surprised that everyone is talking about it is wild to me. they are one of if not the biggest television draw in the sport at the moment. there’s no logical reason for them playing colorado state at 2:30 am eastern time to be drawing the numbers it did, but they are getting eye balls from the fans and haters.

honestly i will be watching their games and enjoying coverage regardless because it’s more fun for me than the incessant coverage of sec, alabama, uga, ohio state, notre dame, texas and whoever else espn has shoved down our throats for the last decade straight

Eli

Helluva Engineer
RGIII and JF137 for the win. Oof!

Let me add that am not on either of the two sides here. I think Deion would have been successful here, but doubt he would come and since we have CBK it is all moot anyway. But I am not sure why both sides are so entrenched and adament about fighting with each other.

Jacketfan constantly hates on the coaching staff but gives Deion A++ across the board and if he gets blown out it’s because he wasn’t supposed to win anyway. Kind of has himself in a shield of being right no matter what. In fact last week he was calling Colorado a great team and Tech mediocre and when Colorado gets plastered he then says “oh they were supposed to lose and Deion is ahead of schedule” lol it’s comical

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Jacketfan constantly hates on the coaching staff but gives Deion A++ across the board and if he gets blown out it’s because he wasn’t supposed to win anyway. Kind of has himself in a shield of being right no matter what. In fact last week he was calling Colorado a great team and Tech mediocre and when Colorado gets plastered he then says “oh they were supposed to lose and Deion is ahead of schedule” lol it’s comical
I actually agree with you that the negative comments towards CBK are wrong and the fawning over Deion is a bit much, but your hate towards Deion is also weird. The truth probably lies somewhere between you two in the middle ground.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I actually agree with you that the negative comments towards CBK are wrong and the fawning over Deion is a bit much, but your hate towards Deion is also weird. The truth probably lies somewhere between you two in the middle ground.

I don’t hate Deion I just told Jacketfan last week I would remind him over the rest of the season that Colorado is no better coached than Ga Tech.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Yeah. I’m ready to drop this discussion. I like both you guys and they you both make good points but discussing Prime should not be a zero sum game. He’s turned things around for Colorado and has them going the right direction. Good for him. Is he as big as his hype suggests? Doubtful.

More and more Key feels like a natural fit for Tech and probably was the better choice for us. Colorado was in a different place and has probably come as close to hitting a home run with this hire as they could. Apples and oranges.

I feel no great need to defend Prime any further at this point nor do I understand any need to bash him.

Moving on.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
Deion Sanders responds to Dan Lanning’s pregame speech: “You better get me right now. This is the worst we gonna be.”

Uh...no, coach...it's not about you. It's about the program. It's about the kids.

Remember?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I wish Deon was running that dadgum triple option out there to really spice things up. Can you even imagine THAT conversation????

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
Nah, NFL football is boring AF.
Since the CFB playoffs were created there have been almost as many unique NFL teams in the 2 team Super Bowl in a league with 32 teams as there have been unique CFB teams in the 4 team playoffs in a league with 120+ teams.

The NFL is significantly more interesting, anything can happen from week to week, and barring 2-3 teams in the league in a season nothing is predictable.

The only thing I think really sucks about the NFL today is Thursday night games. Thursday night games are always awful because the players are too banged up having just played on a Sunday.

The NFL needs to get rid of their Thursday night games.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Since the CFB playoffs were created there have been almost as many unique NFL teams in the 2 team Super Bowl in a league with 32 teams as there have been unique CFB teams in the 4 team playoffs in a league with 120+ teams.

The NFL is significantly more interesting, anything can happen from week to week, and barring 2-3 teams in the league in a season nothing is predictable.

The only thing I think really sucks about the NFL today is Thursday night games. Thursday night games are always awful because the players are too banged up having just played on a Sunday.

The NFL needs to get rid of their Thursday night games.

I literally can't stay awake through an NFL game. I can't make it past the 1st quarter. 🤷‍♂️

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Say what you want about Prime, but he’s got everyone talking about Colorado. Still think he pulls off 5 wins this season which will be a miracle after how they got slaughtered by damn near everyone last year.