Coach Prime to Colorado

Eli

Helluva Engineer
well now that your massive sample size of one colorado game vs oregon and one tech game vs uga has been presented im not sure what arguments i can make anymore
Don’t worry it will be multiple Colorado games as it will be worse next week

slugboy

Staff member
Geez, how much rent do folks charge for all the real estate dedicated to the buffalos?
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

JacketFan137

Banned
Nah, NFL football is boring AF.
strongly, strongly disagree. it’s a far superior product at this point and it’s nice watching a sport where anyone can win any given game. cfb has become a joke the last 20 years as the power balance has tilted so far in favor of any school with money. it also has a format where every week there’s a chance at a competitive game. the top dogs in cfb play 3 games a year that matter in the regular season

college football pageantry is far superior but actual football wise and competition wise nfl is blowing cfb out of the water and i don’t think there’s a way for cfb to right the ship

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
strongly, strongly disagree. it’s a far superior product at this point and it’s nice watching a sport where anyone can win any given game.....

That's because it's 30 identical teams all doing the exact same things. "Ohhhhh, see the 3yd pass replaces the running game! And theyre gonna do it 400 more times!!!!" Snooze.

Cfb quality sucks but I'd watch it 100 times out of 100 over the NFL.

JacketFan137

Banned
That's because it's 30 identical teams all doing the exact same things. "Ohhhhh, see the 3yd pass replaces the running game! And theyre gonna do it 400 more times!!!!" Snooze.

i’m not sure that you have ever watched nfl football if you think the ravens, chiefs, bills and miami are running the same offenses lol

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

College football is becoming more predictable, but these 18-20 year old guys are less consistent. That creates some unexpected outcomes.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
i’m not sure that you have ever watched nfl football if you think the ravens, chiefs, bills and miami are running the same offenses lol

In a nutshell, they're all the same. NFL media has brainwashed a lotta folks into thinking the subtle nuances actually mean anything.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
In a nutshell, they're all the same. NFL media has brainwashed a lotta folks into thinking the subtle nuances actually mean anything.
I would have agreed with you 100% a few years ago but bringing in college coaches like CPJ to teach option principles has created some diversity in offensive strategies.

JacketFan137

Banned
eh i disagree. i’m not gonna act like there are 32 unique offenses, but you can see certain coaching trees have an identity and then people branch out and add more and more. if you watch what steichen did with the eagles/colts and what mcdaniel has done with the dolphins, vs what arthur smith does with the falcons it’s 3 very different schemes even though they all come from the bill walsh tree.

the roster construction aspect is also a lot more nuanced and interesting because unlike bama, uga, ohio state etc. you can’t really just hand pick the top tier talent without suffering somewhere else. this forces your hand to adjust your scheme to the available talent around you and good teams typically bring in the best talent they can get through the draft vs drafting for scheme need. this keeps your team in a flux of adding new wrinkles constantly.

there’s positive and negative to both for sure but pretending like every nfl team just does the same thing is one of the weirdest arguments from the pro college crowd

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Danny spitting facts

Attachments

• 362830DA-27D8-4C91-B152-D5E6D49BA295.png
    362830DA-27D8-4C91-B152-D5E6D49BA295.png
    816.6 KB · Views: 38

JacketFan137

Banned
Danny spitting facts
the funniest thing about this is that rg3 has multiple tweets praising these coaches in the past and called several of their games, while danny has made zero mention of them ever. danny does have plenty of hate comments about deion and colorado though, and the people hate watching have created a large portion of the audience.

this deion hate from you is getting excessive and weird lol

Eli

Helluva Engineer
the funniest thing about this is that rg3 has multiple tweets praising these coaches in the past and called several of their games, while danny has made zero mention of them ever. danny does have plenty of hate comments about deion and colorado though, and the people hate watching have created a large portion of the audience.

this deion hate from you is getting excessive and weird lol

NM

Last edited: