Coach Johnson expressed interest in Tennessee's vacancy in November

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Don't mean to be snarky, really, but whose point did you just make?

Both?

The real point is that clemson is a case study in what happens when the university and the athletics decide theybhave the same goal.

We arent and are therefore different. Until we are hiring a different coahc isnt going to do anything. And to be honest i have seen what happens when cpj does have that backing relative to his peers. He didnt lose a regular season game for 3 years and won 2 titles. Maybe in our case thr coach is not the limiting reagent.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Wasn't he a tennessee fan growing up as a kid? I thought I remember him saying that in his earlier years in a "get to know coach" type of article.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Both?

The real point is that clemson is a case study in what happens when the university and the athletics decide theybhave the same goal.

We arent and are therefore different. Until we are hiring a different coahc isnt going to do anything. And to be honest i have seen what happens when cpj does have that backing relative to his peers. He didnt lose a regular season game for 3 years and won 2 titles. Maybe in our case thr coach is not the limiting reagent.
Okay. I get your point. Thanks.