Clinton & Trump are criminals and should be in jail. /sarcasm

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

Not Clinton or Trump but a dirty hypocrite politician.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...r-reports-asked-mistress-to-get-abortion.html

I can't stand hypocrites that pretend to stand on moral high ground while behaving like slime.

Think about how evil this is – because he was worried that the public would find out that he had an affair, he wanted to kill his unborn child. What did his unborn child ever do to deserve a death sentence? Pure evil. Pure narcissism.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
What Obama and Hillary said after Benghazi.

Summary and clips of what Obama's SECDEF and CJCOS said and indicated in Congressional testimony.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
FBI had evidence of criminal corruption, bribery etc, in the Russian nuclear industry before the infamous Uranium One deal, which Secretary of State Clinton signed-off on. LINK

The Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation were beneficiaries of significant contributions and speaking fees. LINK

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
So there actually is evidence of collusion....just not any the mainstream media will be interested in covering.

"No direct ties." "The money funneled to the Clinton foundation is purely coincidental.":vomit:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Deleted member 2897

Mueller was FBI director, and Rod Rosenstein was the Deputy AG overseeing the investigation.

There was apparently a requirement to inform Congress since it involved national security which did not happen.

I think Trump should fire Mueller, because:
a) It is the right thing to do.
b) It would drive his detractors absolutely insane.

I mean, how did Mueller not recuse himself from being put in charge of this investigation? How could he not have just said no? Even without explaining why at the time. This is just crazy.

LibertyTurns

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-freaks-fbi-confirms-comey-120513843.html

If Clinton had been elected, I think she would have been impeached by now. We'd have President cheesy butt face in office.
There’s no way she’d be impeached. The idiots in charge of Congress can’t even pass a simple tax bill, much less pass legislation to fix Obamacare. I can’t even imagine how incompetent they would look trying to impeach Hillary. They’d probably end up impeaching themselves & passing a bill to make her King or Queen for life (only human beings can serve 2 terms, a robot can serve indefinitely).

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
There’s no way she’d be impeached. The idiots in charge of Congress can’t even pass a simple tax bill, much less pass legislation to fix Obamacare. I can’t even imagine how incompetent they would look trying to impeach Hillary. They’d probably end up impeaching themselves & passing a bill to make her King or Queen for life (only human beings can serve 2 terms, a robot can serve indefinitely).
Well maybe impeached, there might be enough votes in the House for that. But no way would get the 67 votes in the Senate to convict.

Deleted member 2897

Well maybe impeached, there might be enough votes in the House for that. But no way would get the 67 votes in the Senate to convict.

Yea impeached only. Just like her husband. Would make quite the headstone slogans on their graves and obituaries. Would be great Jeopardy and Trivial Pursuit questions. And they'd deserve it.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Yea impeached only. Just like her husband. Would make quite the headstone slogans on their graves and obituaries. Would be great Jeopardy and Trivial Pursuit questions. And they'd deserve it.
And if you enjoy irony, the "hero" of the Andrew Johnson Senate trial was Sen. Edwin Ross of Kansas who cast the deciding NO vote; then Clinton left office with one of the highest approval ratings in history.