Clemson Postgame

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Several tweets from the team about starting over. I hope we are going to get back to basics in practice.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
B backs not making right reads...

"never experience like this in my coaching career"... "not giving yourself a chance by doing the right things"...

We'll fix it then you are the coach. If somebody ain't doing their job put someone in who will. That's all I'm saying, I would rather lose gaining experience then lose with "upper class men leadership".

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
CPJ said we couldn't even bring in the play called correctly.

Didn't do well and he was part of the blame.

Then f-in signal them in from the sideline like last game. Dude has no one to blame but himself if his offense 1) doesnt know the offense 2) doesnt know the plays or terms 3) or his players have a clue where to go. We are at game 6

If i recall, after another clemson blowout a certain DC got fired for the same reasons. Look in the mirror. No matter how right your design is if the kids dont get it and its not getting on the field then you failed as a coach

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
As well as MLD "did", he multiple flubs. Especially missed blocks that allowed TFL and/or pressure put on QB in passing situations.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Then f-in signal them in from the sideline like last game. Dude has no one to blame but himself if his offense 1) doesnt know the offense 2) doesnt know the plays or terms 3) or his players have a clue where to go. We are at game 6

If i recall, after another clemson blowout a certain DC got fired for the same reasons. Look in the mirror. No matter how right your design is if the kids dont get it and its not getting on the field then you failed as a coach

You don't recall correctly. Groh was fired after 21/2 yrs without improvement and an unwillingness to move to 1gap as requested by HC.

Our performance was and has been embarrassing, but let's not be stupid.

Declinometer

Banned
What happened to the fly pattern when there is one on one coverage. You have a freshman that can win those. Summers can when some of those. You don't need a lot of time. 5 step drop and cut it loose.

GTL

Jolly Good Fellow
What happened to the fly pattern when there is one on one coverage. You have a freshman that can win those. Summers can when some of those. You don't need a lot of time. 5 step drop and cut it loose.

Five steps won't work when the D is on you at step 4.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
You can't even spell grammar but you are going to correct me! lol
:)
And yes it bugs me hwen ym fnigers d'ont tyep what they should...

Typing on a phone makes it even worse :)

I can spell grammar. Maybe you just forgot to enter the word NOT. If so, that is okay. It's not the end of the world.

We see there for their, were for where, etc. all the time. Also seen missed words in sentences that make the sentence mean something else.

Trust me when I notice me spelling/grammar... usually to darn late to be able to go back and edit.

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I've been following GT football closely since 1998 and I'm afraid I'm about to experience the worst season since then.