Clemson Postgame

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
We really aren't very good on O, D, or ST. The Clemson game got out of hand early, granted they have a good team, but we really look inept.

The defense can't tackle very well, and from watching in real time the O is definitely not improving. It is kinda the same thing week after week.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Sideline reporter interviewed CPJ at the half and once again he talks about how no one is doing what they are supposed to and not even running the right plays....how the hell are you not running the right plays in week 6????

Bad coaching.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Well it wasn't supposed to be a rebuilding year, but I guess it is what it is at this point. Like I said earlier its good we lost actually, we want the ACC to still look strong in the Top 10. I really don't see how the season can turn around. Nothing is good about this team.
I think with what CPJ said about the team not playing the right plays, its on him, but as he has even said he is stumped on this season. Most of these kids are freshman or walk ons now.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Sideline reporter interviewed CPJ at the half and once again he talks about how no one is doing what they are supposed to and not even running the right plays....how the hell are you not running the right plays in week 6????

Bad coaching.
Remember how he used to say you can be smarter than anyone as a coach but it doesn't mean jack if you can't get a player to understand? Maybe Paul has to simplify, Groh got fired for it.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
We can't even line up in the correct formation in game 6. There was one series in the 2nd quarter where JT had to point to where the AB was supposed to line up. This is the 4th game in a row where I have found myself unable to finish watching the game. It is what it is, and what it is just not good. Maybe we'll get it together by game 12.

It sucks even worse when Klimpsun puts 10 in the box and we still run the BB dive. Even the announcers were amazed by the futility.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Checking a play just looks like mass confusion. I am not sure why we can't seem to do that in a timely manner. I was hoping we would see the HUNH at least to start.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
Well it wasn't supposed to be a rebuilding year, but I guess it is what it is at this point. Like I said earlier its good we lost actually, we want the ACC to still look strong in the Top 10. I really don't see how the season can turn around. Nothing is good about this team.
I think with what CPJ said about the team not playing the right plays, its on him, but as he has even said he is stumped on this season. Most of these kids are freshman or walk ons now.
You have got to be kidding me it is GOOD we lost. No it's not good we lost and I could care less about the ACC being in the top 10 if we have to lose to clemson for that to happen.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
One thing I have been thinking this season is maybe it's not big deal we lose three senior offensive linemen. I don't know what happened between seasons, but they just aren't performing. I don't think we looked this bad the first year.