Class of 2024 - Baseball commits

RighteousFist

Georgia Tech Fan
Just wanted to drop in to say that my son is also a '24 and, although he no longer plays ball (decided to pursue another sport), he's played with and against many of these kids for the past decade, as well as a few from the 23' class, especially those in the Atlanta area. Some of these players are really strong, and I'm excited to continue to watch them play at the next level.

The funny thing as a dad (Mr. Okerholm and others can back me up on this), is that you watch these kids play a ton - way more than a college scout ever will. You watch them when they play against your kid, then you watch the games in between your kid's next game. Sometimes you wander over and watch the games on another field, or when one of the national/scout teams comes in, you'll watch them warm up or hit in the cage. Just being around the park, you end up seeing a lot of these kids over and over, get to watch them grow up, and you get a feel for who the players are.

We're getting some players.

PS, Here's a fun look back: Top Name - MVP

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Not a commitment, yet….
https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/PlayerProfile.aspx?ID=775803
NORTH CAROLINA A&T
VANDERBILT
PRAIRIE VIEW A&M
MICHIGAN
WEST VIRGINIA
TEXAS A&M
AUBURN
CLEMSON
TEXAS
SOUTHERN
ABILENE CHRISTIAN
AUSTIN COLLEGE
BAYLOR
GEORGIA TECH
HUSTON-TILLOTSON COLLEGE
INCARNATE WORD
BROWN
BUTLER
DUKE
ELON
OUR LADY OF THE LAKE UNIVERSITY
SLIPPERY ROCK
TEXAS A&M-CORPUS CHRISTI
TEXAS LUTHERAN UNIVERSITY
TEXAS RIO GRANDE VALLEY
TEXAS SAN ANTONIO
TEXAS WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Missouri had changes in their coaching staff, which set a flurry of decommitments for 2024. GT is recruiting at least two of them, with major interest shown.