CJ Leggett injured?

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I saw on his Instagram that he has an MRI today..sorry I don't have a photo of it but I'm not too sure how to post it.

I hope it all goes well and that he's going to be fine.

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Here is his Tweet
LEGGETTsm_zpsxomnttus.png

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone else think this spring has been a disaster production wise? I don't think any questions that this coaching staff had for next fall got answered in the spring. Jabari IF he is actually cleared to play and Justin not getting hurt.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The way its been going this spring the game tomorrow night should be flag or 2 hand touch. God forbid someone else goes down in a meaningless game.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
The way its been going this spring the game tomorrow night should be flag or 2 hand touch. God forbid someone else goes down in a meaningless game.

wow,
Top 2bbacks out, top 2 ctrs out, 2 OLs.little of JT,a resurgent DL--- hmmm ,will the Off score at all if they have to march far?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else think this spring has been a disaster production wise? I don't think any questions that this coaching staff had for next fall got answered in the spring. Jabari IF he is actually cleared to play and Justin not getting hurt.
It surely does not seem to have been a productive spring.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
A few days ago I was talking to a Michigan State fan at the bar and he told me I must be pumped for this season after the way last year went down. I told him I was but being a Tech fan you always have to expect the worst. I told him we will be good but the schedule, new faces at skill positions and any unexpected injuries could kill the buzz from last year if we finish 7-5/8-4. It's beyond huge for us to keep everyone healthy and to land Skov at this point.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
It surely does not seem to have been a productive spring.

Maybe offensively.

Gotta keep in mind there's a lot of turnover at the skill positions (outside of QB), and our OL is missing a lot of guys as well. Pretty hard to get a good "flow" going this spring with only 15 practices.

Hope everything is OK with CJ...but may explain some of his struggles.