CFP Discussion

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Looks like FSU was expecting this outcome. Statement from the uni on being left out. Good for them for putting this out and talking about how they should be in it. They ready to burn the whole thing down and may leave the acc for good now

"For many of us, today's decision by the committee has forever damaged the credibility of the institution that is the College Football Playoff. And, saddest of all, it was self-inflicted. They chose predictive competitiveness over proven performance; subjectivity over fact. They have become a committee of prognosticators. They have abandoned their responsibility by discarding their purpose – to evaluate performance on the field."

ole ball coach

Georgia Tech Fan
The unholy alliance between the media and this is like in politics. It’s disgusting that narratives get bent and shoved down our throats to fit an agenda.
Totally agree, SEC is the only conference that has the power of the media and politics to gain that spot. No undefeated Power 5 Conference champ should ever be denied over any 1 loss team period.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So much for results on the field. Damn if you watched the ACCCG last night how could you not want to see that D play for the title, instead you want a weak *** Sec team instead. Ohio St belonged in before them
Yes. I was looking forward to seeing how FSU’s defense would do against Washington. Washington might have still won but it would have been a different kind of game than they are accustomed to.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
If Alabama wanted in, they should have won all their games. They didn’t. If I were FSU and/or the ACC, litigation would ensue. This is literally costing the conference millions of dollars.
Guarantee, as I posted a while back, the SEC was ready to go with a lawsuit if they didn’t get in.

Tom

Georgia Tech Fan
I’m rooting for Texas to win it all and Bama to lose in the 1st rd. I’m also rooting for FSU to be the last team undefeated. How would not be able to say they aren’t national champions in that scenario?