CFP Discussion

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Assuming Michigan wins, I think it’s Michigan - 1, Washington -2 and Texas -3. 4 seed is free shoes if they win. But I think free shoes loses and Bama is 4.

I think ugag gets in as 4 seed if both Michigan and free shoes lose (ugag over an OSU) so Washington, Texas, Bama and ugag in this very unlikely scenario.

Last edited:

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Re FSU and the "best" v "most deserving" talk

Losing tonight with your 3rd string QB means you're not good enough & should not be in the playoff. Makes sense.

How does winning mean the same thing?

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
There has not been an undefeated P5 team that has not made the CFP. If FSU wins, they are in. Notice that they are running some wildcat now to generate some offense.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
There has not been an undefeated P5 team that has not made the CFP. If FSU wins, they are in. Notice that they are running some wildcat now to generate some offense.
The committee does whatever the heck they want to do every year, and then they justify it with some kind of argument. The arguments and relative strength of arguments change every year. They will do whatever they want to do and then tell the fans that they are stupid for believing that the committee is biased.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
The committee does whatever the heck they want to do every year, and then they justify it with some kind of argument. The arguments and relative strength of arguments change every year. They will do whatever they want to do and then tell the fans that they are stupid for believing that the committee is biased.
The only group more bias than the committee is the fans.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
When will the sEcSPN announcers stop trashing ACC teams. We had to pit up with it all last week woth Seam McDwag and Greg McBama. Now we have to put up with it from Joe SECatorre, and Jesse “SEC speed” Palmer.