CFP Discussion

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Can't wait to hear the excuses from the mutts. Gonna blame the refs again?

You know it feels good to be the second only team this season to put up more than 20pts on them

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
If FSU does win, & they are left out, that would basically be like an undefeated 1990 GT team not getting a Natty. I’m not saying they are one of the best 4, but going undefeated in a P5 conference should always get you in. I’m not a Free Shoes fan, but I think it’s a travesty if they’re left out, assuming they beat Loserville.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Can't wait to hear the excuses from the mutts. Gonna blame the refs again?

You know it feels good to be the second only team this season to put up more than 20pts on them
I mean they unironically got hosed by the refs in the 2nd quarter leading to that bama td but refereeing in sports in general is just so bad you have to live with it unless there's a radical change. oh well. I woul dbe pissed in their position too but thats just the way it goes.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
If FSU does win, & they are left out, that would basically be like an undefeated 1990 GT team not getting a Natty. I’m not saying they are one of the best 4, but going undefeated in a P5 conference should always get you in. I’m not a Free Shoes fan, but I think it’s a travesty if they’re left out.
I agree. People keep arguing "deserving" vs. "best" when it comes to FSU. At some point the results on the field have to matter or else lets just skip the season and put the top 4 recruiting classes in the playoffs cause they're the "best"

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I agree. People keep arguing "deserving" vs. "best" when it comes to FSU. At some point the results on the field have to matter or else lets just skip the season and put the top 4 recruiting classes in the playoffs cause they're the "best"
We're about to get that for half the field next year

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
Thing is, even if FSU loses or wins and gets left out, I still think you gotta give the 4th spot to Bama...they just earned it on the field.
What are you even talking about?

If Michigan and FSU win, you have them and Washington as undefeated conference champs.

1 loss Bama < 1 loss Texas, since Bama’s loss is double digits TO TEXAS.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
What are you even talking about?

If Michigan and FSU win, you have them and Washington as undefeated conference champs.

1 loss Bama < 1 loss Texas, since Bama’s loss is double digits TO TEXAS.
Right. I corrected my previous post.

Michigan, Washington, Texas and Bama. UGA just lost their seat.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
If FSU does win, & they are left out, that would basically be like an undefeated 1990 GT team not getting a Natty. I’m not saying they are one of the best 4, but going undefeated in a P5 conference should always get you in. I’m not a Free Shoes fan, but I think it’s a travesty if they’re left out, assuming they beat Loserville.
I hate FSU but hate uga more and if there is a way to keep the SEC out even better